If you have a complaint about one of our financial advisers, we need to hear from you.
To lodge a complaint, please contact the Claims Manager at Financial Force:
Phone: 1800 653 244
Mail: Claims Manager
PO Box 12026 George Street
BRISBANE QLD 4003
or, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure your complaint is handled in a timely and efficient manner, please provide full details of the complaint including:
- your full name and contact details
- if relevant, your financial adviser’s name
- the names of any service providers, such as any investment, insurance or credit product providers, associated with your complaint
- any identifying account numbers or other references, such as an investor number, loan number, policy number or superannuation account number
- all supporting documentation
- the resolution you are seeking.
Once the complaint is received we will:
- provide an acknowledgement immediately
- complete a full investigation into all matters raised
- provide a response letter within 45 days.
If an issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers.
You can contact AFCA by the following methods: